2008-10-10

weeeeee here goes my entry

hahayz, this is throoper logging on and saying, "WHATTA WEEK!". This week had been a non-stop work week, where we had long exams, whatta-homeworks, construction labor and most of all.. FUN. It is not as tiring as those of other's weeks catching up for their finals, but it is worth this blog post :)

A detailed story for each busy day during the week:

Monday, 10/6: We had our practical exam in FWDANCE first thing in the morning. I have to catch up with my groupmates because I did not attend the practice last Saturday. Funny though, I came to school, but I did not attended the practice. :)) Good thing that we pulled it off during the practical test. And after that, we had this hellishly hard trigo exam, not exactly hellish for others, but for me.. yes it is damn hard.

Wednesday,10/8: /*maya na*/

No comments: